3.4.08

Seattle Comes to Mississippi






I had awesome photoshoot with Mandi, visiting from Seattle, WA. We ventured out to some old roads near Hattiesburg, Mississippi and found an old shed and ford pick-up truck. We didn't want to asume that we could just hop onto anyones property so we drove up the house, about 1/2 mile up the dirt driveway. When we pulled in the owner, Wesley Brown, and his daughters were outside. I handed him my card and introduced myself and Mandy. I let him know that we would like to do a photoshoot in front of his old shed. He jokingly asked how much I would give him and handed me his card: Wesley Brown, Elvis Impersonator, ELVIS FOR HIRE. So, if you know someone that needs an elvis, I know a guy! I proceeded to let him know that as a thank you, I would love to photograph his family. He agreed and we started our shoot. Mandi was an awesome model. She was very easy to work and so beautiful... hard on herself, but beautiful. Anyone would think so and the fact that she was sweet made it that much more. Anyway... some pics from the shoot are below.

No comments: