4.5.08

Dave & Denae's weddding

Let me start of by saying these are two of the best people I know. Dave has been a great friend of mine for a long time. The two of them together is something special. It is so corny but they are really meant for each other. And they are blessed with twin boys, Chase & Carter. Even the rain couldn't stop it from being a great day, although I am glad it held of until we were done taking photos at the garden. It was a perfect wedding. Congrats guys we love you.















Here is Gina with Denae
And Dave with Chase or Carter, I can't tell....
Dave and his mom...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those are beautiful, I can't wait! Is it really in the lense, or is Ryan truly talented?! The pics seem to capture each moment perfectly.

Anonymous said...

it is totally all me, i mean of course right??? no, just kidding the 50 1.4 is a great lens.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Congratulations Dave and Denea!

Oeil Photography said...

sooo pretty!!!