13.6.08

DJ Brian B

Tuesday we had a shoot with Brian of B-Boy Productions ( bboyproductions.com ). Check them out, Brian is a great dj. This is the kind out shoot we needed. It is so nice to get away from the beach sessions and do a shoot like this that allows us to be creative and use the studio. Honestly this is the type of stuff I love shooting, besides weddings. Thank you Brian. I am posting a lot of pictures because we loved so many of them. I really hope you guys enjoy these as much as we had shooting them!





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow, babe. these are awesome. by far some of your best work. lonliness=creativeinspiration?

Brandy Ellen Photography said...

Wowzers! These are SWEET!

Oeil Photography said...

looks like someone got some presets! love #21~

CRO photography said...

these are awesome! I need to get me some of those presets;) very original and creative shots. can't wait to see how the next ones with him turn out.